Recipe: Tasty Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup

Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup. I absolutely love this loaded potato soup, and love how incredibly easy and cheap it is to make! I especially love that it makes enough for me to have leftovers to snack on throughout the week! If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too!

Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup Creamy Potato Soup - A super easy soup that is thrown in the slow cooker. I'm not handling this cold weather gracefully. I know my husband dreams that someday we will move to somewhere colder but I really Otherwise, this was a very flavorful quick and easy soup! You can have Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup

  1. Prepare 1 bag of frozen hashbrown potatoes.
  2. You need 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
  3. It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
  4. Prepare 16 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
  5. Prepare 1 of chopped sweet onion.
  6. It's 2 of pouches real bacon bits or pieces.
  7. Prepare 32 oz of chicken broth.

We make this easy Crockpot potato soup often, especially when it's cool outside! There are only a few ingredients and everyone just loves it. This totally loaded baked potato soup in the crockpot is super easy recipe to make and so delicious! You only need a few ingredients and it only costs about.

Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup step by step

  1. Place all ingredients into crock pot and stir to mix together..
  2. Cook in crockpot on high for 3 hours..
  3. Sooooooo good..

I saw a recipe for crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup on Youtube and had to try it, after all, I love all potato recipes and I also love my crockpot so it was an obvious match made in Heaven The recipe couldn't be easier, I just threw all these ingredients into the crockpot, (no pre-cooking necessary). Everyone's favorite comfort food soup in crockpot form! Can I just be the first one to admit how relieved I am it is sweater weather right now? Because I just had my fair share of this loaded baked potato soup. Homemade bread bowls and potato soup.

LihatTutupKomentar